Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Promises

Did you know that God's word is full of promises?
The one that I like most is found in Genesis 1:26 Then God Said, "Let us make people in our image, to be like ourselves. They will be masters over all life-the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky and all the livestock, wild animals and small animals." Wow what a promise!!! We are made in the image of God, to be masters over all life on the planet. What a huge responsibility we have!
I often wonder and contemplate what I am doing with that responsibility. Am I doing all that God wants me to do? or am I doing it my way (the wrong way) Am I truly living my life for Christ? Am I sharing what little bit I do know about Christ? Am I sharing my story with others about how his Grace Saved me when I finally fell on my face and asked him to come into my life and take over? How am I doing with being an image of God? (I fall short every time)
That’s why we constantly need guidance and we go to prayer, fellowship with others, read, go to church, listen to the radio and sing along. Thank You Jesus for saving me with Grace and not Works.
What are you doing to further God’s Kingdom? Are you falling short of all that you could be?
Here is a link to help you!
Thanks for stopping by.
God Bless

No comments: